- Moose Gardens is a non-smoking B&B. However, smoking is permitted outside on the private bedroom balconies and on the main decks and grounds.
- Well-behaved children are always welcome at Moose Gardens.
- Sorry, but since a cat resides on the premises, we can't accommodate additional pets.
- Check-in time is flexible, just let us know when to expect you. And if OOPS! you're going to be seriously later than expected? Please let us know: (907) 245-1978
- Check-out time is noon unless other arrangements have been made.
- Moose Gardens Bed and Breakfast is open all year round.
- Summer rates apply May 1 – September 30; Winter rates from October 1 – April 30.
- Rates are based on 2 person occupancy.
- Please add $15 per additional person per night.
- Cash, Traveler's Checks, personal checks, and money orders are all accepted means of payment.
Since we want your experience of Moose Gardens Bed and Breakfast to be a positive one, we have one of the most lenient cancellation policies around. That being said, please let us know as soon as possible if you intend to cancel. We won’t expect any reimbursement if such notice is received two or more weeks ahead of your stay. Additionally, if another party stays in your stead and Moose Gardens does not experience a financial loss, we won’t charge you anything regardless of when cancellation takes place. However, if your room is not “re-let” and notice occurs between 1 and 2 weeks prior to your stay, we will require payment of 50% of the total. For cancellations of 1 week or less, we will expect payment in full.
back to the top